What do you think about my blog?

Thursday 29 November 2012

My PR POD

As the semester comes to an end, I think to myself, I am so happy I sat with these ladies on my first day at Mohawk.

Amanda, Luisa, Sadie and I have successfully almost completed this semester together. We help each other every day with the challenges that face us in PR classes. Each of us has a different outlook on the things we learn about and it has been a great experience to share our ideas and thoughts together. I have learnt from them and hopefully they have learnt from me :)

Our POD is small but cozy, it's the place we commit to every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to hopefully one day become PR experts within the industry.

I am so glad I met these future PR experts and I will continue networking with them into our futures!

No comments:

Post a Comment