What do you think about my blog?

Tuesday 13 November 2012


Understanding my interview skills...

Each interview I go through teaches me something new!

Understanding the questions your interviewer may ask you is helpful to be aware of before entering the room of nerves!

These are a few pointers I have learnt throughout my interviews...

·         Know your strengths and your weaknesses

·         Know the things that have made you successful or the things that have caused you to fail

·         Know you challenges and your triumphs

·         Be yourself and stay true to your goals

·         Know the examples you may use for different workplace situation questions

·         What are your skills? What can you bring to this company or organization?

·         Are you a team player? Can you work independently?

As my career continues, my experiences will grow and I will be more and more prepared for the room of nerves!

No comments:

Post a Comment