What do you think about my blog?

Tuesday 4 December 2012

My goal to continue blogging

Today is the day we submit our blog link however, this is not the end!

I will continue my blog throughout my new and exciting path within the public relations world! I want to continue posting on my blog because I feel it is an excellent way for people to understand a little bit about my professional path in public relations.

I have enjoyed blogging, it's kind of like my online journal, my journey through this new part of my life. I have started two internships and will begin to blog about those as well.

I think that if I knew of a blog like mine when I first started at Mohawk it may have given me a little bit of insight to how students in public relations relate their skills to the field.

Hopefully my blog will make a difference for someone that may be going through the same challenges and experiences such as myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment